Drivemocion Gadget Allows You to Tell other drivers How You Really Feel
“OMG, YES!” was my first reaction when I saw this gadget. “Finally, I can let those Florida drivers know how angry they make me.” If you’re like me, live in Florida or have driven in Florida, you’ll know Floridians have a reputation of bad driving.
As a Floridian, I definitely agree. Our drivers suck, and it’s very easy to get upset when a 80-year old is driving 45MPH on the fast lane of a highway. Granted, that’s not the only reason to start raging at the wheel. Many times I just wanted to show them the middle finger, or at least show them how irritated I am due to their shitty maneuvering.
That day has come with this nifty device, the Drivemocion. Currently, it has very few gestures that can accurately communicate how we’re feeling to others on the road. Allow us to review them: Raised hand, open palm, glance in rearview mirror: “Thank you for letting me in.” Sweep of hand outward from body: “Go ahead, I’ll wait.” Hands thrown in the air: “I give up!!” Hands up, shoulders raised, head cocked: “I don’t know what to think of this situation.” Middle finger extended: “You’re #1.”
Want to get a tailgating fool off your backside? Press a button and the sign says: BACK OFF. Want to tell the person behind you that you find them attractive and may possibly rear end the person in front of you because you keep staring at your rearview mirror? Press a button and get a smiley face with hearts for eyes. With the Drivemocion’s 16 messages and variety of facial expressions, you can tell the world behind you exactly how you feel. Now, keep your eyes on the road!
May not be legal in all states. Check your local laws before purchasing.
- Remote-controlled LED car messaging sign
- Affix to your rear window with a power suction cup
- Remote control sticks to front windshield for wireless control
- Display any one of 16 messages, including:
- Help (for emergencies)
- Sorry (when you accidentally cut someone off)
- Back off (for tailgaters)
- Slow down (it’s not NASCAR, people!)
- Thanks (to those who let you me
- Goodbye (before you pull out your shotgun and go all road rage)
- Have a nice day (if you’re a nice person)
- Numerous facial expressions to cover the gamut of road emotions
- Powered by 4 AA batteries, which should last about 4 months depending on usage
Buy it here: $29.99